Tuesday, 26 April 2011

THE PAST =D

And i sing a song about the past...How i was raised and i was thrown out of my ass cause i didn't care... 'bout going to school..And i saw the look in his eyes...My mother nearly cried when i told him that i wanted to go.. Just to prove them wrong...I've been smoking cigarettes since i was only 14..Just to find an escape from this town that was so mean to me...And i sing these song about my friends the way we grew up...In all the loose ends we used to laugh...Cause we didn't give a damn...And i saw the look in my sister eyes...When i told her I was leaving...She couldn't help but despise me...She's wanted out her whole...I've been smoking the green sice I was merely 18...Just to find an escape from this town...That was so mean to me...AND I SING SONGS ABOUT THE PAST...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment